Effective Date: 25/06/2023
1. Information Collection and Use
1.1 Personal Information
We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide when you interact with our Website, subscribe to our newsletter, or participate in our online surveys or contests.
1.2 Usage Data
We may also automatically collect certain information about your visit to our Website, such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather demographic information for aggregate use.
3. Google AdSense
4. GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain rights under the GDPR regarding your personal information:
- Right to access: You can request a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
- Right to rectification: You can request that we correct any inaccuracies in your personal information.
- Right to erasure: You can request that we delete your personal information.
- Right to restrict processing: You can request that we limit the processing of your personal information.
- Right to data portability: You can request a copy of your personal information in a structured, machine-readable format.
5. CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act)
6. Disclosure of Information
8. Contact Us
Last Updated: 29/08/2023